Creativity Tools and Processes
Project Management and Strategy
Sustainability and Symbolic Added Value
* Scientific Committee: formed by all integrated members;
* Project coordinators: emerge out of the projects themselves, or if necessary, appointed by the SC;
* Plenary meetings of all the members of the group are set at least twice a year.
Benedita de Lacerda Henriques Camacho Marta
João António de Almeida Mota
Manuel Gilberto Freitas Santos
Marina Alexandra Couto Carvalho Peres
Maria Alice Correia Cardoso
Maria Inês dos Santos Laranjeira
Pierre IJsbrand Oskam
Raquel Cristina de Sousa Pires
1) Project and Sustainable Development (focus on Material / Environmental): Understanding processes sensible to the environmental consequences caused by the life cycle of a product / service. Researchers are supposed to develop strategies and proposals to converge sustainability with project success;
2) Project and Knowledge Transfer (focus on Imagination / Integration): Understanding of processes sensible to cooperation of diverse fields, from poetry to technology. An example is the collaborative work of geographically dispersed teams and the consequences caused by the increasing number, and diversity of people and partners involved in a project. Researchers are supposed to develop strategies and proposals to potentiate communication, creativity and management, in this case, for large- scale teams. Another example is the realization of case studies of Co-Creation and CoDesign (designers and users/clients). Researchers are supposed to develop strategies and tools, which enable the inclusion of customers in the Design Thinking process of a project;
3) Project Innovation and Regional Development (focus on Society / Regional Planning): Understanding processes sensible to the regional and social context in which the project dwells. Researchers are supposed to develop strategies, proposals or scenarios useful for the decision makers involved on changes of the territorial and social dynamics.
– Establishment of an international research agreement between the University of Aveiro and the University of Coimbra with Children ́s Hospital of Eastern Ontario and with Pharmacy and International Pharmaceutical Federation; first results: Utility Model registered (2013) ? PictoPharma. Universidade de Aveiro. (Registo de Desenho/Modelo no3320 de 18 de Novembro, INPI – Instituto Nacional da Propriedade Industrial, Boletim da Propriedade Industrial n°172/2013, 10 de Setembro.
– Cooperation regarding placemaking projects launched by the Hebrew University and the Municipality of Jerusalem;
– Cooperation with Museu da Indumentária e da Moda (Mimo) http://mimo.org.br.
2. SCIENTIFIC TRAINING
Organisation of scientific meetings (such as PhD workshops – AESOP Association of European Schools of Planning PhD workshop launched in Aveiro.
3. KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER
Trademark management in large organisations – with relevance to the research developed on the coordinated image as a synthesis of identity and on a dynamic model as a tool of design management for RTP – Rádio Televisão Portuguesa (public tv/radio network).